We are currently offering installation in Gauteng only. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience and are working hard on expending our services countrywide. All installations are performed within a 30km radius of major metropolitan area.
- This is a basic back-to-back installation, it’s valued at R1999 and includes the following:
- up to 3m piping it for a back to back installation
- one set of Cantilever outdoor brackets
- 1 meter power cable supplied with a 3-pin plug
- up to 3 meters of conduit drainpipe/PVC pipe to disperse water
- Test and user training upon completion of installation.
- Here above stated rates apply only to back-to-back installations. In a long copper pipe run additional materials may be used.
- Additional Materials that may apply includes:
- Piping kit @ R180/meter
- Trunking @ R60/meter
- Drainpipe @ R25/meter
- Electrical Cable @ R15/meter
- Communication Cable @ R25/meter
- 450mm Brackets @ R200/set
- 550mm Brackets @ R250/set
- 650mm Brackets @ R290/set
- Water Drain Pump @ R1600 [includes fitting/installation & 6-month warranty
- DB Electrical Connection @ R950 [includes isolator switch, circuit breaker and up to 10 meter electrical cable
- Installation on 24000btu unit and above requires an isolator switch and circuit breaker which is a regulation requirement.
- Any Additional Materials used will be invoiced separately.
- The average installation time is about 2 to 3 hours.
- Placement of the unit is determined by the technician on site – we advise clients to consult with the installation team on all feasibilities and technicalities for their installation.
- Installation is scheduled within a 2-5 working days from the day of booking depending on demand. – We are busy expending our team to allow much shorter waiting time.
Booking can be done through our online booking form if you have a preferred date or by calling us on 010 312 6869.
Disclaimer: Online Booking is subject to availability. If confirmed, an email with the selected time and date will be sent to the client.