Your information is safe with us
FREE ONLINE QUOTE
Leave all your heating, cooling, and indoor air quality needs to Thinkair! Our technicians are available around-the-clock to fulfill your every need. When you need a repair, replacement, maintenance, or a new installation, just call us and we’ll be there! Your 100% satisfaction is our #1 guarantee.
- Online Project Quotes are free estimates which may or may not reflect the final amount after installation.
- Please note that we are currently offering installation in Gauteng only. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience and are working hard on expending our services countrywide.
- All installations are performed within a 30km radius of major metropolitan area.
- All Jet-Air and Alliance Split ACs include a 3 meters piping kit for a back to back installation.
- Samsung & LG are sold as is and do not include any installation kit.
- All Inverter Air Conditioners require a minimum of 3 meter piping kit for a Back-to-Back Installation.
- 24000Btu/h and above require their own isolator switch and circuit breaker installed. This must be done by an accredited electrician.
- Warranty on all our products is backed up by their respective/official importers/manufactures.
- Additional materials that may apply on installation includes piping kits, electrical cabling, trunking, pump and conduit. These will be supplied by the technician on site after assessing your requirements.
We work on an technician-rated system based on customer feedback for workmanship provided and we would greatly appreciate you reviewing the work done 🙂
Consider upgrading your air conditioner if:
- You are calling a repairman frequently
- Your energy bills keep going up because of an inefficient unit
- The air conditioner doesn’t cool all the rooms in your home evenly
- Your home is too humid or too dry when the AC is running
- There is excessive dust in your house because of your AC system
- You want a sleeker or more energy-efficient unit
- You are building a new addition to your home and need a larger unit
MAINTAINING YOUR AC UNITS:
Preventative service & maintenance should be performed once a year for air conditioners, and twice per year for heat pumps. Ideally this is done in the spring(September & November), and fall (April & May), but should never be skipped if you’re late scheduling your tune-up!
Investing in annual preventative maintenance for your heating and cooling systems delivers great returns, including lower energy bills and fewer breakdowns over the season.
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
What can you expect from our AC maintenance?
Cleaning the condenser coils – When these coils become dirty, the machine will naturally raise refrigerant pressure. This wastes energy and will increase your electric bill
Checking wire connections – Loose wires and worn contactors may lead to a breakdown of your system or cause compressor failure.
Cleaning dirty air filters – These filters cleanse your air, ensuring that you are breathing clean indoor air. When they become dirty over time, it can affect your unit and your indoor air quality.
Inspecting your motor – Your motor may need a good cleaning and fine-tuning to ensure it is working properly.
Inspecting your air ducts – If your air ducts are dirty, it may decrease air flow in your home and compromise your air quality.